Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy yummy buttered fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy yummy buttered fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy yummy buttered fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Way too often we get swept up from the significance of cooking in order to eat and your investment total joy that can be found through the action of cooking. Of course this isn’t restricted to stovetop cooking. There are several men and women across the world who find baking for a very pleasurable pastime in addition to traditional stovetop cooking and sometimes maybe barbecuing on a barbecue. The most important distinction does occur in the manner in which you perceive your cooking endeavors.
While deficiencies in confidence is slightly more difficult to handle using a couple’dinner parties' by which your quests can enhance your culinary skills can frequently solve this specific issue. The secret in this approach is to organize your menu and remain well within your comfort zone. You’re going to be astounded at the superbly rich and delicious meals that can be ready with hardly any effort if you’re inclined to sift through the exact recipe novels in order to see them.
Cooking for fun is actually the only way to cook. If you have difficulties in regards to finding the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, perhaps it’s time you bring some fun back to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dance round your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few wonderful Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the pleasure back to your kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking is a joy as opposed to a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy yummy buttered fish recipe. You can cook creamy yummy buttered fish using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy yummy buttered fish:
- Provide 3/4 Clover fresh cream bottle
- Prepare 2 heaped spoons of tangy mayonnaise
- Provide Heaped tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Rama original butter
- Prepare 1/3 onion chopped
- Provide 1/5 green pepper chopped
- You need 1 big garlic clove chopped
- Use Heaped tspn auromat
- Provide 1/2 tspn freshly ground pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp grated medium fat hard cheese
- Provide 4 petite I&J hake fish
- Take The juice of 1 small lime
Steps to make Creamy yummy buttered fish:
- These are the ingredients I used for my fish
- Switch on stove top on medium heat. Put butter in non-stick frying pan. Fry onion and green pepper and when they are almost golden, add the chopped garlic and fry for a further minute
- Add the fresh cream to your fried onion green pepper and garlic, stir and leave for a minute. Add the mayonnaise, stir and leave for another minute. Add the sweet chilli sauce, stir and leave for another minute. Add the auromate and freshly ground pepper and leave for another minute. This creates your sauce for the fish
- Sqeeze the juice of 1 small lime into your sauce and leave to saute for 2 minutes. Thereafter put pan with sauce aside.
- In a casserole fit for oven use, put your 4 hake fillets and pour your creamy sauce over the fillets. Let your fish in sauce marinate for about 15 minutes
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Put your fish in casserole in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn the fish and try to pour the sauce that is already in casserole over the fish again. Pour ur grated cheese evenly over the fish and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the fish and sauce into a serving dish.
- The food is served with mash & green beans as well as left over french stir-fry chakalaka 😋
If you find this Creamy yummy buttered fish recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.