Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Far too often we get caught up at the necessity of cooking in order to eat and your investment absolute joy which can be seen through the act of cooking. Of course this is not restricted by stovetop cooking. There are many women and men all over the world that find baking for a very pleasurable pastime as well as traditional stovetop cooking and even barbecuing on a grill. The major distinction does occur in the manner in which you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
While too little confidence is a little bit more difficult to deal with having a couple’dinner parties' by that your quests can enhance your culinary skills can frequently fix this particular dilemma. The key in this practice is to plan your menu carefully and remain well within your rut. You’re going to be amazed at the wonderfully rich and delicious meals that can be ready with almost no attempt if you are inclined to sift through the recipe novels in order to see them.
Cooking for pleasure is truly the only way to cook. For those who have difficulties when it comes to choosing the pleasure and entertainment worth of cooking, then perhaps it’s time that you draw some fun back to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing round your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few wonderful Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the pleasure back in your kitchen and you will realize that cooking is a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli-cheddar chicken casserole recipe. You can cook broccoli-cheddar chicken casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare 3 C broccoli-cheddar soup
- Get 3 C shredded chicken
- Use 2 cloves garlic; creamed
- Use 1 T fresh rosemary
- Take 1 t crushed pepper flakes
- Use 3/4 oz basil; chiffonade
- You need 1/2 red onion; julienne
- Use 1/4 C champagne vinegar
- Provide 1 large pinch kosher salt & black pepper
- Get 1 C french fried onions
- You need 1/3 C Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- You need 1/4 C grated parmesean
- You need as needed butter
Steps to make Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole:
- Combine ingredients soup through salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Butter a large casserole dish. Transfer soup mixture. Top with onions and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle parmesean atop.
- Spray a piece of foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover. Cook an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly reheated and casserole is bubbly with a crunchy crust.
- Variations; Red bell pepper, white wine, champagne, white vinegar, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, white pepper, peppercorn melange, butter, brown butter, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, bacon, pancetta, oregano, zucchini, fennel, celery, carrots, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried sriracha, coriander seed, ginger, honey, lime, lemon, horseradish, sherry, balsamic, thyme, tomatoes, orange, green beans, red fresno chiles, goat cheese, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, spinach, arugula, asiago, feta, gouda, coconut, heavy cream, curry, red onion, dijon, sage, tarragon, rice vinegar
If you find this Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.