Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Far too often we get swept up in the significance of cooking as a way to eat and your investment total joy that may be located through the act of cooking. Of course this isn’t restricted by stovetop cooking. There are many men and women around the world who find baking to be a very pleasurable pastime along with conventional stovetop cooking and on occasion maybe barbecuing to a grill. The principal distinction does occur in the manner in which you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
Some traditional reasons that people dislike cooking include the following: lack of skill, lack of confidence, boredom, or you could simply dislike the inevitable wash up far more than you enjoy the practice of ingesting. For each of these, you’ll find solutions if you’re eager to get the effort.
Cooking for fun is truly the only real means to cook. If you have difficulties when it comes to choosing the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, perhaps it’s time you bring some pleasure back into your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing on your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few wonderful Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the pleasure back into your kitchen and you will realize that cooking is a pleasure rather than a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-fried beer and onion bratwurst recipe. To make pan-fried beer and onion bratwurst you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst:
- You need 4 bratwurst sausages
- Prepare 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Provide 1 sweet onion
- Take 1 cup Belgian ale (any dark or malty)
Instructions to make Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst:
- Preheat a cast iron pan over a medium-high heat. Add the butter and let it melt and start to turn light brown. The temperature should be about 160-180C° at this point.
- Sear bratwurst for about 3 minutes per side, until it achieves deep golden brown colour.
- Add the onions and the beer, turn the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Once the liquid is boiling, reduce heat and continue cooking, flipping the sausages and stirring the onions, until the internal temperature of the sausages reaches 70C°. Cook uncovered to let the liquid reduce and intensify it’s flavour.
- Remove bratwurst from heat and serve hot on a bun, or with your favourite side dish.
If you find this Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.