Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne Alla Smirnoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Alla Smirnoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Way too often we get caught up from the necessity of cooking in order to eat and your investment total joy that may be found through the action of cooking. Of course that isn’t limited by stovetop cooking. There are a number of men and women all over the world that find baking for a very pleasurable pastime as well as conventional stovetop cooking and sometimes even barbecuing to a grill. The major distinction occurs in the way you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
There will remain clean up. My proposal is to produce a deal with either your partner or your kids plus they’re able to draw straws over who yells up. Needless to say when that wont work in your family, you could always turn over a new leaf and clean as you go if potential. This produces the clean up process after dinner a lot more straightforward to handle that it is well worth a few added minutes during meal prep.
Cooking for fun is really the only real means to cook. For those who have difficulties when it comes to choosing that the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, then perhaps it’s time you draw some fun back into your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dance on your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find some wonderful Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the fun back in your kitchen and you will find that cooking can be really a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne alla smirnoff recipe. You can cook penne alla smirnoff using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Penne Alla Smirnoff:
- Get Pasta Sauce
- You need 60 ml Olive Oil
- Get 2 Onions, peeled and chopped
- Prepare 7,5 ml Salt
- Use 2,5 ml Black Pepper, ground
- You need 1 Habanero, deseeded and diced, use Jalapeno for less spicy
- Take 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Get 250 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- Use 50 g Tomato Paste
- Provide 800 g whole canned Tomatoes
- Prepare 125 ml Orley Whip or Fresh Cream
- Prepare 125 ml Prosociano or Parmesan Cheese, slithered or grated
- Get Fresh Basil or Rocket, for Garnish
- Use Pasta
- Provide 450 g Dried Penne Pasta
- Use If it is in your pantry and labelled PASTA, it is perfect
Steps to make Penne Alla Smirnoff:
- Take out all the ingredients
- Heat Oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat, sweat the chopped onions. Add the 2,5ml salt, pepper and chilly. Fry a further 5min until onions are soft.
- Add Garlic and stir continuously until garlic turns golden brown.
- Add Vodka and deglaze the pan making sure all the flavour of the caramelized onions and garlic are infused.
- Add canned tamatos and tomato paste, bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium low. Stir in remaining 5ml salt. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering start with the pasta. Once the pasta is cooked al dante. Drain and rinse pasta.
- Remove sauce from heat stir in the Orley Whip and cheese until well combined.
- Add in pasta and stir through till well combined.
- Garnish with slivers of Prosociano Cheese and herbs. Enjoy with full bodied Cabernet.
If you find this Penne Alla Smirnoff recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.