Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats +Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats +Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Much too often we get caught up in the necessity of cooking as a way to eat and forget the total joy that can be found through the action of cooking. Of course this is not restricted by stovetop cooking. There are several women and men across the world that find baking for an extremely pleasurable pastime along with conventional stovetop cooking and sometimes maybe barbecuing to a barbecue. The main distinction occurs in the manner in which you perceive your cooking projects.
Some traditional reasons that people dislike cooking include these: lack of skill, lack of confidence, boredom, or you could simply dislike the inevitable wash up a lot more than you like the practice of ingesting. For each of them, you’ll find solutions if you’re inclined to really produce the time and energy.
Cooking for pleasure is really the only real way to cook. For those who have difficulties when it comes to choosing that the pleasure and entertainment price of cooking, perhaps it’s time that you bring some pleasure back in to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dance on your kitchen. In the event you are cooking Italian find some wonderful Italian music to set the mood. Bring the pleasure back into your own kitchen and you will find that cooking is really a pleasure instead of a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats +khichdi recipe. To cook oats +khichdi you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats +Khichdi:
- Get 1 tsp mustard seed
- Take ,1-2 chopped garlic pods
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Use 1 tsp, kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 1/2tsp turmeric
- Get 1/1/2 cup Water,
- Take 1 cup rolled oats,
- Get 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take as required Chopped veggies of your choice(tomato,beans,caulifloer,carrot)
- Use as required Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,
- Get 1-2 tsp butter/ghee
- Use 1 tsp garam masala
Instructions to make Oats +Khichdi:
- In a pan add oil when the oil is hot add mustard seed.when it start crackle add chopped garlic saute till raw smell goes out,then adf veggies of your choice except tomato..add little bit salt…saute all the veggies and cook till it become salt..
- When the veggies aur cooked then add 1 tbsp moong dal for crunchyness in khichdi saute for 10-15 min..then adf tomatoes and add our all the dry spieces and cook again m.for 10 min
- When the tomatoes get soft.add water and cover it for 1 boil.after 1 boil add our oats and cook.on.medium flame till our oats having flavour of sabzi and its cooked
- After the oats khichdi is ready add 1 tsp garam.masala and some drops of lemon juice give it a good stir..now its done garnishing it with chopped coriander leaves and masala chaas
If you find this Oats +Khichdi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.