Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pearly Sago Pulav recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pearly Sago Pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pearly Sago Pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Much too often we get caught up at the significance of cooking in order to eat and your investment total joy that may be located through the action of cooking. Ofcourse that is not confined to stovetop cooking. There are a number of women and men all over the world who find baking to be an extremely pleasurable pastime as well as classic stovetop cooking and sometimes maybe barbecuing to a barbecue. The principal distinction does occur in the manner in which you perceive your own cooking projects.
Some common reasons that people dislike cooking include these: lack of skill, lack of confidence, boredom, or you can simply dislike the inevitable clean up much more than you enjoy the practice of ingesting. For every one of these, there are solutions in case you are ready to get the energy.
Cooking for pleasure is actually the only real way to cook. For those who have difficulties in regards to choosing that the enjoyment and entertainment price of cooking, perhaps it’s time you bring some pleasure back in to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dance round your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few nice Italian music to set the mood. Bring the pleasure back in your kitchen and you will discover that cooking is a joy as opposed to a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pearly sago pulav recipe. You can cook pearly sago pulav using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pearly Sago Pulav:
- Provide 1 cup Sago or Sabudana
- Get 1-2 tablespoon ghee or oil
- Get 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts powder
- Use 1-2 potatoes thinly sliced
- Take to taste Red chilli powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare 2 chopped Green chillies
- Get 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin seeds or jeera
Steps to make Pearly Sago Pulav:
- Wash and soak Sabudana thoroughly and soak in very little water for 4-5 hours
- Spices required for seasoning
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, green chillies and then add chopped potatoes
- Add salt and red chilli powder to taste, mix well and cook until potatoes cook
- Now add soaked Sabudana, peanuts powder and sugar to taste. Mix well everything and cook uncovered on very heat. Keep turning in between.
- Garnish with some chopped fresh coriander and serve hot immediately
If you find this Pearly Sago Pulav recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.