Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Multigrain Atta Ladoo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multigrain Atta Ladoo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Far too often we get caught up in the necessity of cooking as a way to eat and forget the absolute joy that can be located through the action of cooking. Ofcourse that isn’t limited by stovetop cooking. There are a number of women and men around the world that find baking for a very pleasurable pastime along with classic stovetop cooking and maybe barbecuing on a barbecue. The most important distinction occurs in how you perceive your own cooking projects.
Boredom from the kitchen may be among the easiest problems to fix there clearly was. The solution would be acutely simple-find challenging. Try cooking Thai or Indian cuisine. Try more recipes that are difficult. Consider making only meals from scratch or just try supplementing your utilization of spices and seasonings. There are a number of things that you can do in order to bring some excitement back into your kitchen. You might even find hidden tastes and skills in the process.
Cooking for fun is truly the only way to cook. For those who have difficulties in regards to finding that the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, perhaps it’s time that you draw some pleasure back in your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing on your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few nice Italian music to set the mood. Bring the pleasure back in to your own kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking can be a joy rather than a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multigrain atta ladoo recipe. You can cook multigrain atta ladoo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Multigrain Atta Ladoo:
- Take 2 cup Multi Grain Flour
- Use 1/2 cup Jaggery
- Take 1/2 cup Ghee
- Provide 1/4 cup Cashewnut
- Take 1/4 cup Almond
- Prepare 1/4 cup Edible Gum
- Prepare 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Use 1/4 cup Muskmelon Seeds
Instructions to make Multigrain Atta Ladoo:
- Dry roast the nuts and grind it coarsely once it cools.
- Fry the edible gum in ghee and crushed it.
- Roast the wheat flour on low heat stirring continuously for 7-8 minutes or until it changes colour slightly and get a nice aroma of roasted flour.
- Add melted ghee and roast for another 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- Add the jaggery when it is warm not hot and mix well.
- Now add grinded nuts. Mix well. Make ladoo. Our ladoo are ready.
If you find this Multigrain Atta Ladoo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.