Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mango Mawa peda recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Mawa peda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Mawa peda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Cooking Basics for Beginners .
When it comes to cooking, it’s important to keep in mind that everybody started somewhere. I don’t know of a single person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There is a lot of learning which needs to be done in order to become a prolific cook and then there is always room for advancement. Not only do you will need to begin with the basics when it comes to cooking but you almost should begin again after understanding how to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
The good news is that once you’ve learned the basics of cooking it’s unlikely you will ever have to displace them. This usually means you could constantly build up and expand your own cooking skills. Since you learn new recipes and improve your culinary skills and talents you will realize that preparing your meals from scratch is far more rewarding than preparing prepackaged meals which can be purchased from the shelves of your regional supermarkets.
You will also detect as your experience and confidence grows you will see yourself more and more often improvising as you move along with adjusting meals to fulfill your own personal preferences. If you prefer less or more of ingredients or want to earn a recipe a little more or less spicy in flavor you can make simple alterations on the way so as to attain this objective. In other words you will start in time to create recipes of your very own. And that is something that you won’t fundamentally learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for novices however you would never know if you did not master those basic cooking abilities.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango mawa peda recipe. You can cook mango mawa peda using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Mawa peda:
- Take 1 Mango
- Take 300 grams leftover ghee mawa
- Provide 6-7 tsp sugar
- Take 5-6 almonds
- Provide 5-6 cashews
- Provide 1/2 tsp melon seeds
- Provide 2 green small cardamom
- Get as required Coconut grated
Instructions to make Mango Mawa peda:
- Firstly, Heat pan on low flame. Add Mango puree and keep stirring for 4-5minutes. Now, add sugar and keep stirring continuously. Stir till sugar melts completely.
- Add leftover ghee mawa stir it continuously. Add cardamoms powder, cashew and melon seeds mix well them. Stir it continuously till it gets thick and mixture leaves side of the pan. Switch off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Now, greasing ghee of plate with a fingertip. make a peda, garnishing with almonds and grated coconut.
If you find this Mango Mawa peda recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.