Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pandemayne (white bread) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pandemayne (white bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pandemayne (white bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Cooking Basics for Beginners .
Once it comes to cooking, then it is necessary to keep in mind that everyone started somewhere. I do not know of a single person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There is a good deal of learning which needs to be completed in order to become a prolific cook and there is definitely room for improvement. Not only would you need to start with the basics when it comes to cooking but you nearly should start after understanding how to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, Thai, or Indian food.
The good thing is that once you’ve heard the basics of cooking it is not likely that you will ever need to relearn them. Which usually means that you could always develop and expand your cooking abilities. Since you learn new recipes and better your culinary skills and talents you will discover that preparing your meals from scratch is a whole lot more rewarding than preparing pre packaged meals that are purchased from the shelves of your local supermarkets.
You will also find as your experience and confidence grows you will see yourself increasingly more often improvising when you move along with adjusting meals to fulfill your individual preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or wish to earn a recipe somewhat less or more spicy in flavor that can be made simple alterations along the way in order to achieve this objective. Put simply you will start punctually to create snacks of one’s personal. And that is something which that you wont fundamentally learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for novices but you would never know if you didn’t master those simple cooking abilities.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pandemayne (white bread) recipe. You can have pandemayne (white bread) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pandemayne (white bread):
- You need 1 package yeast
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Provide 2 cup milk, scalded
- Get 2 tbs. sugar
- Prepare 1 tbs. salt
- Use 1 tbs. oil
- Use 6 1/4 cup flour, sifted
Steps to make Pandemayne (white bread):
- Soften yeast in warm water.
- Combine hot milk, sugar, salt, and oil. Cool to lukewarm
- Stir in 1/4 of the flour; beat well
- Add the softened yeast; mix
- Add enough of the remaining flour to make a stiff dough. Knead till smooth
- Shape dough in ball; place in a lightly greased bowl. Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Punch down. Let rise again until doubled.
- Cut in portions. Shape each in a smooth ball. Cover; let rest 10 minutes
- Shape in round loaves. Place on greased pans. With a sharp knife, slash an "x" or a cross on top, and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 400° F for 35 minutes or until done.
- Brush tops with butter.
If you find this Pandemayne (white bread) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.