Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken tikka with paratha and chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tikka with paratha and chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka with paratha and chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Much too often we get caught up from the significance of cooking in order to eat and forget the absolute joy that may be discovered through the act of cooking. Of course that isn’t confined to stovetop cooking. There are a number of women and men around the world that find baking for a very pleasurable pastime in addition to conventional stovetop cooking and on occasion maybe barbecuing on a barbecue. The principal distinction occurs in the way you perceive your cooking endeavors.
There’ll always be clean upward. My proposal is to make a deal with your partner or your own kids plus they can draw straws over who cleans up. Needless to say when that won’t work on your loved ones, you could always turn over a new leaf and wash as you move whenever possible. This makes the clean up process after dinner so much safer to handle it is really worth a few added moments during meal preparation.
Cooking for pleasure is truly the only way to cook. For those who have difficulties in regards to choosing that the enjoyment and entertainment price of cooking, perhaps it’s time you draw some fun back to your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing around your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few nice Italian music to set the mood. Bring the pleasure back into your kitchen and you will realize that cooking can be a joy rather than a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka with paratha and chutney recipe. To cook chicken tikka with paratha and chutney you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken tikka with paratha and chutney:
- You need 1 kg chicken cut in pieces
- Take 5 small lemon
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 2 tbsp Shan tikka masala
- Provide 2 tbsp Shan tikka seekh kebab masala
- Take 2 tbsp Shan tandoori masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp national tandoori masala
- You need 2 tbsp mehran tandoori masala
- Provide Quarter cup oil
- Provide For paratha
- Provide 2 cups maida
- You need 1 cup wheat flour
- Prepare Water as required
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
- Use For green chutney
- Get 1 cup yogurt
- You need Half bunch of coriander leaves
- You need 3 cloves garlic
- Take 3 green chillies
- Take Pinch salt
Instructions to make Chicken tikka with paratha and chutney:
- Marinate chicken pieces with above all the ingredients for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- In a pan fry the marinated chicken for 5 minutes in high Flame. Then cook the chicken on slow Flame till chicken tender.
- For paratha: mix all the ingredients and make a dough with the help of water and lastly add oil and knead well. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Make a paratha with the help of rolling pin. In a pan add oil and fry the paratha till golden in color.
- Serve chicken tikka with chutney and paratha.
If you find this Chicken tikka with paratha and chutney recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.