Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Britannia Fruit Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Britannia Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Britannia Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Cooking Basics for Newbies .
When it comes to cooking, then it’s crucial to remember that everyone started somewhere. I don’t know of a single person who came to be with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There’s a whole great deal of learning that must be carried out as a way to develop into prolific cook and there is definitely room for advancement. Not only can you will need to start with the basics when it comes to cooking but you almost must begin again after understanding how to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, Thai, or Indian food.
Which means at any particular time on your cooking learning cycles there is quite probably somebody somewhere which is better and/or worse at cooking more compared to you personally. Take advantage of this as the very best have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are several men and women who cook for several factors. Some cook in order to consume and survive while others cook because they actually like the process of cooking. Some cook through the times of emotional upheaval and others cookout of absolute boredom. No matter your reason for cooking or learning to cook you need to begin with the fundamentals.
You will also find as your experience and confidence grows that you will find yourself more and more often improvising when you move and adapting meals to meet your own individual preferences. If you’d like more or less of ingredients or would like to generate a recipe somewhat more or less spicy in flavor you can make simple alterations on the way so as to attain this objective. Quite simply you will start punctually to create meals of your personal. And that’s something which that you wont of necessity learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills for novices but you’d never learn if you didn’t master those basic cooking skills.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to britannia fruit cake recipe. To make britannia fruit cake you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Britannia Fruit Cake:
- You need 1 1/2 cup maida/aata
- You need 1 cup curd
- Use 3/4 cup sugar
- Use 1/2 cup oil
- You need 1/2 cup Tooti-frooti
- Use 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 11/2 tsp baking powder
- Use 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Use 1/4 tsp Pineapple essence
- Take 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- You need As required Yellow food colour
Instructions to make Britannia Fruit Cake:
- Take a large bowl. Add sugar & curd to it. Then add baking powder and baking soda. Whisk it gently till the sugar dissolves. Now cover it and keep it aside for about 5 mins.
- Till then take another bowl and add maida and tooti-frooti. Mix everything well again.
- After 5 mins open the lid of sugar+curd mixture, now into it add oil, vanilla essence, pineapple essence, salt and mix everything well.
- Now above that bowl keep a strainer and put the maida mixture to it along with the tooti-frooti. Strain the maida well, the tooti-frooti will stay above the strainer, jst keep it aside.
- Now mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients very well.
- Add a pinch of yellow food colour. Mix it. Now add those tooti-frootis to the mixture and mix everything well again. Keep it aside.
- Now take a kadai for pre-heating with it's base covered with salt and a stand over it. Cover it and pre-heat the kadai for 3 mins on high flame and then 7 to 8 mins. on medium flame.
- Now take a cake tin, grease it with some oil/ghee. Dust it with some maida over it remove the excess flour. Now pour the cake mixture into the pan and keep it over the stand. Cover the kadai with a lid and bake it on a medium-low flame for 45 to 50 mins.
- After 50 mins. check the cake, with a tooth-pick. If it comes out clean, then it's done. Remove the cake tin from the flame. Let it come to the room temperature then demould it and cut it into pieces and serve it.
If you find this Britannia Fruit Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.