Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked whole fish with lemon and potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked whole fish with lemon and potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Way too often we get swept up from the necessity of cooking in order to eat and forget the total joy which may be found through the action of cooking. Ofcourse this is not confined by stovetop cooking. There are many men and women all over the world that find baking for an extremely pleasurable pastime as well as traditional stovetop cooking and on occasion even barbecuing to a barbecue. The main distinction does occur in the way you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
Some traditional reasons that people dislike cooking include the following: lack of skill, lack of confidence, boredom, or you might simply dislike the inevitable wash up much more than you like the process of cooking. For every one of them, you’ll find solutions if you’re inclined to help make the attempt.
Cooking for fun is truly the only way to cook. For those who have difficulties when it comes to choosing that the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, perhaps it’s time you draw some fun back in your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dance on your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few nice Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the pleasure back in your own kitchen and you will discover that cooking is a joy rather than a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked whole fish with lemon and potato recipe. You can have baked whole fish with lemon and potato using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked whole fish with lemon and potato:
- Take 1 white fish, clean and scaled
- Get 1 handful coriander leaves
- Use Some spring onion, chopped
- Use 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- You need 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- You need 1 tsp seasalt
- Take Lemon potatoes:
- Prepare 1 kg baby potatoes
- Get 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Provide 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Use Sea salt
- Provide Freshly ground. Black pepper
- Prepare 120 ml fish or chicken stock
- Get 50 ml lemon juice
- Take 50 g putted black or green olives, roughly chopped
- Use Small handful Parsley, finely chopped
Steps to make Baked whole fish with lemon and potato:
- Preheat oven 200°c. For lemon potatoes,cut potatoes into thick slice and place in roasting tray,add the olive oil,garlic,salt, pepper,stock and lemon juice and toss with Ur hand to combine. Bake for 25 minutes,stirring every 10 minutes
- Make 3 slashes on each side of the fish and place on baking tray. Put remaining ingredients into food processor to coarse paste. Spear the paste over each side of the fish
- Lower the oven to 180°c and put the fish into the oven(below the potatoes). Bake for 20 minutes until cooked through
- Add the olive and parsley to the potatoes for the last 5 minutes
- Serve,placing the fish on top of the potatoes if u like
- Enjoy bake xoxo
If you find this Baked whole fish with lemon and potato recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.