Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked paneer sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked paneer sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Far too often we get caught up in the necessity of cooking as a way to eat and your investment absolute joy that can be discovered through the act of cooking. Of course this isn’t restricted by stovetop cooking. There are a number of men and women all over the world that find baking for a very pleasurable pastime as well as classic stovetop cooking or even barbecuing to a barbecue. The most important distinction does occur in the way you perceive your cooking projects.
A lack of skill in regards to cooking can be readily adjusted in most cases by just taking several cooking classes. Classes are offered for varying degrees of skill sets and therefore are intended to assist you develop your cooking skills while instructing you the fundamentals of meal preparation and preparation. You’re able to boost your skills by taking more classes down the road.
Cooking for pleasure is really the only way to cook. For those who have difficulties in regards to choosing the pleasure and entertainment worth of cooking, perhaps it’s time that you draw some fun back in to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing round your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find some nice Italian music to set the mood. Bring the fun back in to your own kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking is a pleasure as opposed to a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked paneer sandwich recipe. To cook smoked paneer sandwich you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked paneer sandwich:
- Use 100 grms paneer chopped in cubed
- Prepare 1 small cup capsicum - finely chopped
- Get 1 Small onion - finely chopped
- You need 1/2 cup sweet corns - boiled
- Provide 2 tbsp maynonise (I used egg less)
- Prepare 1 pinch Black pepper powder
- Get 1 tsp oregano
- Get To taste Salt
- Use 1/2 cup grated -Processed cheese
- Take 1 tsp Tomato sauce
- Get 6 slice Brown/ white bread
- Prepare 1 tsp butter in room temperature
- Get 1 small steel bowl (for smokey flavor) (optional)
- You need 1 piece small charcoal - (burning)
- You need 2-4 drops ghee
Instructions to make Smoked paneer sandwich:
- Take a big bowl mix all the ingredients nicely.
- In steel bowl put burning coal add ghee and put that bowl on stuffing mixture cover it for few seconds so that charcoal aroma mix in the stuffing.
- Take a bread slice spread the enough amount of that mixture and cover it another bread slice. Spread butter top of the both sides.
- Heat tawa / grill / sandwich maker roast on it when it'll become nicely golden brown colour cut it half serve with sauce. Taste is yummy.
If you find this Smoked paneer sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.