Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Cooking Basics for Newbies .
When it comes to cooking, it is very important to take into account that everybody else started somewhere. I do not know of a single person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There’s a lot of learning which needs to be completed as a way to become a prolific cook and there is always room for improvement. Not only do you will need to begin with the basics in terms of cooking but you almost must begin again when understanding how to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, Thai, or Indian food.
Still another fantastic piece of information in regards to cooking basics is to try simpler recipes for some time and then expand your horizons to the more complex recipes that abound. Most recipes will have a tiny note about their level of difficulty and you can go the recipe to determine whether or not it really is something you are thinking about preparing or confident you could prepare. Remember Rome wasn’t built in one day and it will take quite some opportunity to create a reliable’repertoire' of recipes to work to your own meal planning rotation.
You will also discover as your experience and confidence develops that you will find your self increasingly more regularly improvising while you proceed along with adapting meals to meet your personal preferences. If you prefer less or more of ingredients or wish to make a recipe somewhat less or more spicy in flavor you can make simple alterations on the way to be able to achieve this objective. Quite simply you will start punctually to create meals of one’s very own. And that’s something which you wont fundamentally learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners however you’d never learn if you didn’t master those simple cooking skills.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry hot biscuit (scone) recipe. To make blueberry hot biscuit (scone) you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone):
- You need INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits
- Prepare 100 g Flour
- Prepare 3 g Baking Powder
- Prepare 10 g Sugar
- Take 10 g Brown sugar
- Provide 35 g Butter (Salted)
- Use 40 g Milk (or cream)
- Get 60 g Blueberries (Frozen)
Instructions to make Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone):
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar.
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl.
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips).
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed.
- Add the blueberries and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much).
- Divide the dough into 6 portions.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack.
If you find this Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.