Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Biscuit & Gravy Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Biscuit & Gravy Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Biscuit & Gravy Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Much too often we get caught up from the significance of cooking as a way to eat and forget the absolute joy which may be found through the action of cooking. Of course this isn’t limited to stovetop cooking. There are many women and men all over the world that find baking for an extremely pleasurable pastime along with classic stovetop cooking and on occasion even barbecuing on a barbecue. The main distinction occurs in the manner in which you perceive your cooking projects.
There’ll always be cleanup up. My proposal is to create a deal with either your partner or your own children plus they can draw straws over who yells up. Needless to say if this will not work on your family, you might always turn over a new leaf and clean as you go if potential. This produces up the clean process after dinner so much simpler to handle that it is well worth a couple added minutes during meal preparation.
Cooking for fun is truly the only way to cook. If you have difficulties in regards to finding that the pleasure and entertainment worth of cooking, perhaps it’s time that you draw some pleasure back in to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dancing around your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find some great Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the pleasure back in your own kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking is really a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to biscuit & gravy casserole recipe. You can have biscuit & gravy casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Biscuit & Gravy Casserole:
- Use 1 (10 ounce) can of regular biscuits (not the giant flaky Grands they won't cook throughly)
- Prepare 1 pound ground sausage (Spicy is my preference)
- Use 1 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 6 eggs
- Provide 1/2 cup milk
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 cups cold water
- Get 1 package pork gravy ***
- Take **You can make your own gravy from your sausage drippings or opt for the package variety. The directions include using the packaged gravy, although I made my own which probably takes less time!
Instructions to make Biscuit & Gravy Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Place biscuits in bottom of dish. I actually used a can of crescent roll dough sheet and filled bottom of dish instead of biscuits.
- Cook sausage, drain. If you are going to make your own gravy save some drippings.
- Scatter sausage over biscuits, top with 1 cup cheese.
- Whisk milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Pour over sausage layer.
- Mix water and gravy packet. Bring to a boil, simmer til thick, add more water if necessary. Pour gravy over egg mixture, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until egg is fluffy and cheese is bubbling. About 30 minutes.
If you find this Biscuit & Gravy Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.