Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Moist and light sponge cake (Japanese style decoration cake) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist and light sponge cake (Japanese style decoration cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist and light sponge cake (Japanese style decoration cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Interesting Cooking.
Far too often we get swept up from the significance of cooking as a way to eat and forget the absolute joy which can be found through the action of cooking. Of course that is not restricted by stovetop cooking. There are several men and women around the world who find baking for a very pleasurable pastime in addition to traditional stovetop cooking and sometimes even barbecuing to a barbecue. The major distinction occurs in how you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
There will always be cleanup upward. My proposal is to make a deal together with your partner or your kids plus they’re able to draw straws over who yells up. Ofcourse when this won’t work in your loved ones, you might always turn over a new leaf and clean as you move whenever possible. This produces up the clean process after dinner so much better to handle it is worth a few additional moments during meal preparation.
Cooking for fun is really the only means to cook. For those who have difficulties when it comes to finding the enjoyment and entertainment price of cooking, then perhaps it’s time you draw some pleasure back to your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, placed on some Jimmy Buffet and dance on your kitchen. If you’re cooking Italian find a few wonderful Italian music to set the mood. Bring the pleasure back in your kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking can be a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist and light sponge cake (japanese style decoration cake) recipe. To cook moist and light sponge cake (japanese style decoration cake) you need 7 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist and light sponge cake (Japanese style decoration cake):
- Get 3 (4) eggs, separate white and yolks
- Provide 100-130 g (133-175g) of Sugar (You can adjust sugar amount according to your taste.)
- Get 100 g (133 g) plain flour (I think that you could use self-rising flour but we do not have it in Japan, so I have not tried to make it with it.)
- Provide 50 ml (67 ml) milk
- Use 30 g (40 g) butter (You could use margarine instead. But anyway, this recipe uses a very small amount of butter compared to most of the British recipes. So, I use butter always.)
- Take Vanilla pod or Vanilla extract (You could omit it if you do not have it. But it would be nicer with.)
- Prepare (The amounts in brackets are for 18 cm cake tin and without is for 15cm cake tin.)
Steps to make Moist and light sponge cake (Japanese style decoration cake):
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Put the milk and butter and vanilla beans in a microwave-safe cup and 600-watt microwave for 1 mins (1:10 mins) until butter melts. If you use vanilla pods, please put the vanilla beans here.
- Take out the milk and butter mixture from the microwave oven and mix the liquid very well. And let it cool a little bit.
- Line cake tin with baking parchment. If you spread oil, the parchment sticks easier. But it isn’t essential. If you do not have baking parchment, you could thinly spread butter and sprinkle flour.
- Beat the 3 (4) egg-whites in a clean and dry bowl. Please use an electric hand mixer if you have one.
- Add half amount of sugar and keep beating
- Add another half of sugar and keep beating until it becomes meringue with a peak
- Add 3 (4) egg yolks and beat well again until it become smooth like the photo below. If you use vanilla extract, put here.
- Sift in the flour and mix lightly in using a large wooden spoon or a spatula and mix lightly. Please never knead it nor mix it too much. Mix like holding them.
- Pour the milk and butter mixture on to the step 9 little by little. Please never pure all of the liquid all at once. That will make the sponge tough. Gently hold the mixture well.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin (step 4). Try to pour the last bit of the batter not to the centre but the side as they are a bit heavier dough prevent from raising.
- Drop the tin a least several times to get rid of air bubbles.
- Bake it for 30-40 minutes until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- When taking out the cake, drop it again in order to avoid shrinking.
- Take off the parchment. Put clean twisted dump cloth over and bottom of the sponge while cooling, in order not to get it dry. Once the sponge cake becomes cool down, now it is the time to decorate it!
- Then, slice the cake into two and just decorate it with whipped cream and fruits. The best result will be the following day as it will become moist from the cream.
If you find this Moist and light sponge cake (Japanese style decoration cake) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.