Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Cooking Basics for Beginners .
When it comes to cooking, it is very important to take into account that everyone else started somewhere. I do not know of a single person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There’s a whole great deal of learning that must be done as a way to develop into prolific cook and there is always room for advancement. Not only do you will need to begin with the basics in terms of cooking but you almost must start after learning to cook a new cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
The fantastic news is that when you have heard the basics of cooking it is unlikely that you will ever need to relearn them. This means that you may always develop and expand your cooking skills. Since you know new recipes and better your culinary abilities and talents you will realize that preparing your own meals from scratch is far more rewarding than preparing prepackaged meals that are purchased from the shelves of your local supermarkets.
You will also discover as your experience and confidence develops that you will see your self increasingly more usually improvising while you proceed along with adjusting recipes to fulfill your personal preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or wish to generate a recipe a little more or less spicy in flavor that can be made simple alterations along the way so as to achieve this objective. Quite simply you will begin punctually to create snacks of your individual. And that’s something which you may not fundamentally learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies but you would never learn if you did not master those basic cooking abilities.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse cake recipe. You can have chocolate mousse cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- Take 2 thin layers of chocolate cake (9")
- Provide For the Chocolate Mousse
- Use 3 ripe avocados without dark spots
- Get 2 cups dark chocolate
- Get 1 cup no sodium aquafaba
- Take 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Take 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Provide For the Chocolate Icing
- Take 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Prepare 1/4 cup almond milk
- Provide 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Steps to make Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- I am using bean water as egg replacer in this recipe. I usually cook the chickpeas and save the cooking water. Or drain 1- 2 cans of chickpeas and use that water. Pour the cold aquafaba into a bowl and beat the water into fluffy meringue. (5 minutes) with the cream of tartar. Fold in the coconut sugar by hand 1 - tbs at a time with a wide spatula.
- Mash the avocados and melt the chocolate. Let the chocolate cool it down. The hot chocolate will ruin your nice and fluffy meringue. In a separate bowl mix together the avocado melted chocolate and the vanilla.
- Fold the meringue in the avocado-chocolate mixture with a spatula, try not to overmix it.
- Assemble the cake. Put 1 thin pre baked chocolate cake layer in the bottom of a 9" spring form. Pour the whole mousse filling in, top with the second pre baked cake layer. Gently push the cake layer down, to make the filling even.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and pour the warm almond milk over it. Stir it and pour it over the top layer. Keep it in the fridge for couple of hours or overnight. Enjoy!!
If you find this Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.