Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Much too often we get caught up in the necessity of cooking in order to eat and forget the absolute joy which can be discovered through the action of cooking. Ofcourse that isn’t restricted by stovetop cooking. There are several women and men around the world that find baking to be an extremely pleasurable pastime along with traditional stovetop cooking or even barbecuing on a grill. The main distinction does occur in the manner in which you perceive your own cooking endeavors.
While this particular question is asked somewhat rhetorically, it’s a question you should ask yourself and answer. Do you start cooking as a chore or duty or do you visualize it as a project? There’s something a whole lot more exciting about embarking on a brand new job than becoming around into a loathsome chore. If you do view cooking as a chore the important question might be why?
Cooking for pleasure is truly the only way to cook. If you have difficulties when it comes to choosing that the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, perhaps it’s time you draw some fun back into your kitchen. If you are barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dance round your kitchen. In the event you are cooking Italian find some great Italian music to set the mood. Bring the pleasure back in your own kitchen and you’ll find that cooking can be a joy instead of a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salt n pepper chicken sandwich with chipotle sauce recipe. To cook salt n pepper chicken sandwich with chipotle sauce you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce:
- Take 4 Chicken Breasts butterflied
- Get 450 g Plain Flour
- Use 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- Use 1 tbsp Dried Thyme
- You need 1 tbsp Dried Basil
- Take 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 2 tbsp Salt
- Use 1 tbsp Ground White Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp Garlic Salt
- Use 1 egg
- Take 200 ml Milk
- Use Chipotle Sauce
- Take 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- You need 4 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
- Use 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- You need 3 tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Provide For Sandwich
- Get 4 Ciabatta Rolls
- Get Splash Olive Oil
- You need Knob butter
- Use Iceberg Lettuce
- Use Sliced Tomatoes (Salted)
- Get Sliced Red Onion
- You need Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese
Steps to make Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce:
- Preheat vegetable oil at 180 degrees for deep frying and preheat oven at 180 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients well in a big bowl. In another bowl mix milk and egg. Then butterfly your Chicken Breast and beat until fairly even.
- Keeping one hand dry, coat chicken in the dry flour mix then milk mix and finally in flour mix enduring well covered. Drop into hot oil until golden brown then put on baking tray in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Put all ingredients for Chipotle Sauce in blender and blitz until smooth. Scoop into bowl for serving.
- Heat a little olive oil and knob of butter on a pan and lightly toast Ciabatta Rolls.
- Fill rolls with lettuce, tomato, red onion, chicken, Chipotle sauce and cheese.
If you find this Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.