Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Cake, Lazy Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cake, Lazy Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Pleasure Cooking.
Far too often we get caught up from the necessity of cooking as a way to eat and forget the total joy that may be found through the act of cooking. Of course that isn’t confined to stovetop cooking. There are a number of men and women across the world that find baking to be an extremely pleasurable pastime along with conventional stovetop cooking and sometimes maybe barbecuing on a barbecue. The principal distinction occurs in the way you perceive your cooking projects.
While this question is asked somewhat rhetorically, it is a question that you should ask yourself and answer. Do you start cooking as a job or duty or would you view it like a job? There’s something far more exciting about embarking on a new project than becoming around into a loathsome job. If you do view cooking as a chore the important question is why?
Cooking for pleasure is truly the only real way to cook. If you have difficulties in regards to finding that the pleasure and entertainment value of cooking, perhaps it’s time that you draw some pleasure back to your kitchen. If you’re barbecuing, put on some Jimmy Buffet and dance on your kitchen. In the event you are cooking Italian find some nice Italian music to establish the mood. Bring the fun back in to your kitchen and you’ll discover that cooking is really a joy rather than a chore.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cake, lazy cake recipe. You can have no bake cake, lazy cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Cake, Lazy Cake:
- Take 250 g whipped cream
- Prepare 400 g chocolate of your choise
- Use 200 g hazelnut or any desired nuts
- Get 400 g biscuits of your choise
- Provide 1 tbsp butter
Steps to make No Bake Cake, Lazy Cake:
- Roast hazelnuts, peel, and grind roughly
- In a suitable pot, heat the whipped cream (do not bring to a boil just heating)
- Remove pot from stove, add butter and chopped chocolate stir well untill all are melted
- Add chopped biscuits, toss together, untill all biscuits are coated with chocolate
- Add hazelnuts toss all together
- Cover a cake mold with plastic wrap, pour the prepared cake mixture
- Put the cake in freezer not less than 4 hours
- Remove from mold, place it in serving platter, keep in refrigerator, untill serving time
If you find this No Bake Cake, Lazy Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.